Thursday, August 20, 2026

Princess Mini: Reading Update!⋆.π™š ̊

 ♔Hi Princess!♔

 Just a quick little post to let you know my next read should be a super princessy one! It's Barbie Dreamscape by Alex Aster and it just released. It's meant to have total OG Barbie movie vibes andi literally took a peak at the first page and i can tell that's absolutely true! Literally on the first page there's helpful bird friends, a bed made of clouds and an enchanted wardrobe. I think this could be a perfect princess read. 

I'll post a review of the book once I'm done with it, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know if you're going to give it a go and by the time the review rolls around in Princess Book Club you can share your thoughts along with me! 
 
Until next time, live happily ever after!
xoxo 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Princess Advice - Crushes₊˚⊹α°”

 Hi Princess! I'm so excited to make my first Princess Advice post omg, I hope you like it and that maybe it's helpful >.< π‘£²⋆...